Wednesday, June 28, 2006

what a blog should be about...

Thanks, all for your comments and warm reception.
I am thinking about what I would like this blog to be...Some blogs are personal, like a diary, and some are totally cryptic and you have no idea what is going on in the person's life. Some are issue related, like politics or music or soccer. I am not that much of an "issues" person, and I am not sure what my issue would be. Like with current events, I want to be informed, but I never feel like I really know enough to write out my own opinions. Though that might also be a cop-out and I should just say right out front what I think. More on this later...
A personal diary of the everyday things could be nice, but it might also just be mind-numbingly boring. A typical day has become go to work and look at a computer, come home and water my plants, check my email, work on our jigsaw puzzle, eat ice cream, read something, and go to bed...
No, I want this to be about me, and authentically me. So the personal parts of my life, and the things that I really care about, blended together and intergated is the goal to which I will be working. And I hope it will be entertaining and encouraging as well, but that will be for you to decide...

No comments: