Thursday, March 22, 2007

Cincinnati

I am spraweld on my hotel bed, which delightfully has WiFi. It has been a long day. But a good day. I am at the Cincinnati Homeschool Convention representing CAP and we are selling out of all of our logic books already. Chris is peaking tomorrow about Latin which is good because there are lot's and lot's of Latin books to sell.

This is a nice hotel, that I secured for only $45 a night! Staying in a hotel is so glamorous. I don't know what it is, but I like it. Maybe it is ice in a little bucket, or the little bottles of things. And we don't really go for luxury at work. We try to be tightwads while traveling and there is nothing fancy about a homeschool convention in any way shape or form. But it is nice to have a quiet and pleasant room to crash in. Tomorrow will be TWELVE hours behind that table selling Latin books. I was not going to take a day off to make up for snow days earlier, but I think this makes up for them. We'll see.

AND, as a hint for a hopefully upcoming post. The Prairie Home Companion Talent show has now been graced by Karah, Bryan, Kevin and I. So if I can figure out all of the tecnology, I will be posting our entry here. So stay tuned.

Good night!

No comments: