Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Blogging Assignment

So I was given a blogging assignment last night. Troy emailed asking me about easles and he ended the email with this freindly jab in the ribs...

"Finally, you should blog more. I mean, I know you can't force this kinda
stuff, but let me kinda put in a request (and please feel totally free to
disregard or delete this entire email). Pick one of your favorite paintings
by another artist, find a good pic on google, post it and describe what it
is that makes it one of your favorites (or something along those lines)."

I am flattered that I have a faithful readership, and I am aware that I have been dissappointing lately. The things about blogging is that it makes me be very honest. Or at least I want to be very honest. I don't see any point otherwise. The problem comes when there are things that I am not quite sure I am ready to post online for the whole world to see (not that the whole world is reading this), not quite sure I want to share, so then instead of making up something to be small talk blogging, I just don't blog at all.

So as Troy has pointed out, that is no excuse. There are plenty of ways that I can blog, things that I can share. Things about myself, not just what is going on, that are real, and that I would like very much for the whole world to know.

So stay tuned...

No comments: