Monday, February 12, 2007

the deep dark depths of february

Good grief, I haven't written since February began. I am blaming February. The lack of sunlight and exercise. The terrible cold. It is often the low point of the year for me. I am truly rather thankful for Valentines day because it at least brings talk of roses and flowers and I like seeing the cheery red and pink.
Today I took a day off of work for a sick day. Some stomach problems from the medication for other mildly embarrasing ailments, I think. So that is all I will say about that, but I slept all afternoon yesterday, twelve hours last night, and I finally feel better and am bored stiff, which I think is a very good sign. Going to work sounds great.
Hopefully my inspiration will return with my energy and the growing daylight, and I will have another good post up soon.
Until then...

1 comment:

Barista Nate said...

looking forward to reading it. Yeah, the depths of winter... We'll have snow soon no doubt, but spring is on it's way.